• Availability: Made-to-order
• Processing time: 1-2 weeks by 100% Handcrafted
• Shipping time: Generally 5-7 days by FedEx/DHL
• Cost to ship: Free Shipping All Of The World
• Packing: The work is packaged by Artisbetter and follows a standardized packaging process.
• Material: Professional oil/acrylic paints, High quality linen canvas.
• Signature: Sign by the artist on the back of the canvas by default, and sign on the front at the lower right corner when the customer requires.
• Customization: Custom size is available, please send it to the contact for a quote, we would reply to you in a few minutes.
• Subject: Minimalist Abstract
Each piece is made just for you! Current lead times are between 1-2 weeks. Some things are worth the wait!
In the process of creating painting, Artist'll show you photos and videos with the painting you ordered.
You'll be able to express all your wishes, for example about colors and shades. And Artist'll make all the necessary changes. Only when you are completely satisfied with your painting, We will express it to you by FedEx/DHL!
We will always make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or get a FULL refund.
We offer complimentary exchange for damaged item. If you have a damaged item during transportation, we thoroughly apologize, and ask that you send us a message and include your order number and a photo of your damaged artwork.Let us deal with courier companies.we will ship out the replacement just in a few days.
Please contact Info@artisbetter.com or log into your account if you need to return or exchange your order.
Buy it with
Steve Lehmann works in acrylic and sometimes spray paint to create series inspired by subjects ranging from the British rivers to metaphysics. Steve paints very quickly, so he often works in diptychs so he can continue working on the same idea while the paint of the first work dries. Steve's works are bright, conceptual, and often involve abstract patterns.